Become our brand ambassador. Be the face, be the difference!
Being an Ambassador
Ambassadors are required to participate in one (max. two) of the following categories, depending on their particular set of skills/capabilities, interests and preferences.
Promote career opportunities content on our website and social media platforms.
Provide and contribute relevant content to our media website and social media.
Provide and contribute learning resources (past questions, books, articles, videos, etc).
Participate in the planning, organisation and implementation of Student Hub events
Your primary duties are as follows:
- Build a network of students and recent graduates in your community by promoting registration on our website
- Publicizing StudentHubNg to the general public and the university. Promote our website to employers around you and promote our other services to potential clients around you
- Participation in focus groups and market research.
- Other opportunities to represent the StudentHubNgmay arise throughout the year.
- Automatic Membership as a StudentHubNg creative member.
- Get verified and featured on our website and social media as our ambassador.
- Get first-hand knowledge, access and insight on opportunities and jobs available.
- Internship opportunities with us at StudentHubNg or studenthubtv
- Free trainings and access to our studio and office space
- Free tickets to all Campus shows organized by StudentHubNg
- Get paid gigs as event staff.
- Get free branded StudentHubNg or studenthubtv merchandise(s).
- Cash rewards for successful sign-ups, registration and referrals.
Sign up today to access more on our network!