ANPI is excited to launch its year-2 of competition to identify, spotlight & support Africa’s Business Heroes. They are on the search for African entrepreneurs, of all ages and all sectors, who are leveraging business to create positive impact and solve pressing challenges in Africa! If this sounds like it could be you, we encourage you to apply.
CALLING ALL HEROES!
- Submit an online application & video introduction. Apply now.
- Attend ANPI-Partner skill-building webinars and online workshops to support you
through your application and to develop business management skills. Webinars
- Access 1 on 1 pitch prep from Janngo Africa if you make it to the Top 10!
The Africa Netpreneur Prize Initiative (ANPI) is the Jack Ma Foundation’s flagship philanthropic entrepreneur program in Africa. They aim to identify, spotlight and support African entrepreneur heroes creating impact in their communities and building a more inclusive economy for the future.
Why Apply? Stand the chance to…
- Pitch to Business Legends
- Win your share of $1.5 million USD
- Gain global recognition & exposure
- Access mentorship & training
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
ANPI is looking for Africa’s Business Heroes who are bold, passionate, resilient, innovative and impact-oriented. African business owners from all 54 African countries are eligible to apply irrespective of age, industry sector or gender. However, ANPI has a strict set of criteria:
- Applicant should be the Founder or a Co-Founder of the company.
- Applicant has African citizenship or is the child or grand-child of an African citizen.
- The Company is Africa-Based.
- The business is registered and headquartered in an African country, and primarily operates in Africa
- Company is post-Idea stage.
- Business is 3 years old or more and has at least 3 years of revenue history
Applications are open to Candidates from all 54 African Countries
Entrepreneurs of all ages and of both sexes are encouraged to apply.
Entrepreneurs from all industries are eligible to apply.
Opened to entrepreneurs from all levels of society.
CALLING ALL BUSINESS HEROES
STEP 1: Register an ANPI Account
STEP 2: Confirm you are eligible for the Prize
STEP 3: Submit an Application & an Introductory Video
STEP 4: Get a Reference