OYO State HMO Agents
Enrol and register residents for the OYO State HMO scheme
- Introduce the following schemes to residents and businesses around you
- Build relationships and facilitate registrations
- Ensure accuracy of details registered
Oyo State Health Insurance Agency has developed different healthcare plans to cover all categories of residents of the state in order to ensure that they have access to good healthcare services. These plans include:
This is a plan designed with the aim of achieving universal health coverage. It is designed for the following segments of the society:
- Formal sector
- Informal sector
- Vulnerable group i.e. Pregnant women, Children under five, Prison inmates, Retirees & Aged.
- Communities & Rural dwellers.
These come in two different categories of Standard plus & Standard peak. These plans are to provide alternatives for the Formal sector segment of the populace & to generate subsidy for the vulnerable group.
This is the plan for Ages 5-18 and segments of the populace in tertiary institutions. It offers the benefits that come with the standard plan.
Oyo state health insurance Agency is government agency committed to ensuring Universal Health Coverage and access to affordable and quality healthcare so as to improve the health status of residents of Oyo State.
As an OYSHIA Student Hub Agent, you will be tasked with enrolling and registering Oyo State residents onto the Health Insurance Scheme
- Must own a mobile device; smartphone or tablet
- Currently living in Oyo State
- Ability to use technology tools for registration.
- Excellent Writing and Communication Skills.
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Attention to details.
- Excellent understanding of job objectives.
- Minimum qualification – OND
N30 -50,000/Month (Minimum of 100 customer registrations/month) – Commission Based + Expense Allowance
Once you complete your registration, please click this link to join the official mobile agents group.