UBA Moni - Agent Banking
Provide financial services to customers on behalf of UBA in your community (serving as an agent under STUDENTHUBNG)
- Introduce the platform to residents and businesses around you
- Build relationships and facilitate agency banking
- Conduct and facilitate authorized financial services as listed:
- Account Opening
- Fund Transfer
- Bill Payments
- Airtime Vending
Agent banking is the provision of financial services to customers by a third party (agent) on behalf of a licensed deposit taking financial institution and/or mobile money operator (principal)
The delivery of basic financial services (outside brick & mortar bank branches) through 3rd parties Retail business owners/individuals who use their non-bank retail outlets and rely on their mobile devices/POS terminals to carry out transactions.
Agents use their own business funds to serve customers for a commission.
UBA Moni is a way of ensuring currently excluded individual becomes a part of UBA financial world. UBA Moni agents speak the language of the community which they serve
Type of Agents
- Roving/Mobile Agents: These are agents who aren’t confined to a single location and visit customers at their various locations
- Fixed Agents: They have stores/ shops where customers recognize and visit to complete their transactions
UBA NextGen Squad
Opportunities for students & NYSC members: Are you a current student in a university in Nigeria? Join the NextGen Squad!
UBA NextGen squad are UBA Moni agents who market and open UBA NextGen account for students or NYSC Corp members.
- Valid identification – Voter’s card, Driver’s License, International Passport, National ID card
- Utility bill
- BVN (Bank Verification Number)
- Proficiency in the use of technological gadgets
- Must have a minimum qualification of OND
- Must own a mobile device; mobile phone or tablet
Commission based per transaction
Follow the following steps to join the project
Complete your registration form by filling in your details
Complete your orientation and training
Download and fill the following forms Account Opening and Agent Onboarding forms.
- PROTOTYPE ACCOUNT OPENING FORM (1)
- PROTOTYPE AGENCY BANKING FORM (1)
- UBA Account Opening Form
- UBA Moni Agent Onboarding Form_Final Copy (1)
One of our coordinators will visit your location to complete your verification process or you can call 08170003285