Harvard Business School Online is offering free business lessons.
“Keep Your Skills Sharp with Free Online Business Lessons
Now is the perfect time to advance your career. Gain access to free, interactive business lessons you can complete fully online—on your own time—while engaging with a community of learners from around the world.” – HBUO
Who Will Benefit
Early- and Mid-Career Professionals
Advance your career with a deeper understanding of core business concepts.
Leaders and Entrepreneurs
Develop skills that can help you, your team, and organization achieve success.
College Students and Recent Graduates
Gain a competitive edge when entering the job market with new, actionable skills and knowledge
Please Note: Participants who take this free offering are NOT eligible for an HBS Online Certificate of Completion. These lessons only offer a small portion of select HBS Online courses. If you are interested in taking a full certificate course, you will need to apply, register, and pay for that specific course.
As part of this free offering, you can explore one or all of these short lessons:
- Entrepreneurship Essentials: Develop a framework for analyzing the essential components of a venture
- Global Business: Examine the theory of government and its implications for your business
- Leadership Principles: Learn how to cultivate and lead high-performing teams
- Management Essentials: Consider decision-making as a process and explore how you can achieve better outcomes
- Sustainable Business Strategy: Understand and communicate the business case for taking purpose-driven action
- Leading in Turbulent Times: Gain insights on how to become a more resilient leader by exploring the courageous leadership of Ernest Shackleton