JEMIMA SALES MARKETERS
An Industrial equipment’s supplier is in need of Sales Marketers to sell its host of industrial and semi industrial installations to clients and prospects across various Industries. Our product range varies and at different scale but mostly comprises of Water treatment plants, and Pumping solutions at Industrial and Semi-Industrial levels.
This role is largely based on commissions so only persons who understands what commissions based engagements are like should apply.
To qualify for this position these are the requirements:
– Proven experience in engineering related sales and solutions positions (must be on your CV)
– Technical skills
– Communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
– Sell industrial equipment to organisations, institutions, Factories, Construction Companies, etc, that require them, through various means by visiting companies, construction sites, booking appointments with organizational executives and decision makers.
– Generate a pipeline of prospects through regular field visits to sites, organisations or locations of interest
– Generate and Follow up on leads to close on sales.
– Understand the utility of equipment you are selling and evaluate customers to establish their needs, and equipment solutions required.
– Know how to start conversation and build relationships with prospective customers that can lead to sales and long lasting relationships.
– Canvass assigned target locations in a bid to find and close on sales of industrial equipments
– Meet assigned targets and quotas for the duration of your engagement
– Submit Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports to supervising officers
– Attractive Commissions
– Flexible Work Hours
– Eligibility for full time employment with attractive salary and benefits if desired (This will be based on your performance after a stipulated period)
– Healthy Bonuses based on performance.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.