We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Officer to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
• Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
• Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Generate leads and cold call prospective customer
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
• Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
• Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet their needs.
• BSc/BA in business administration, Marketing, or relevant field
• Proven sales track record
• At least 2 years work Experience as a business development officer
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g., Hubspot, Salesforce etc.)
• Digital marketing skills
• Time management and planning skills
• Good inter-personal skills
Your salary as a business development officer will be in the range of #70,000 to #90,000 monthly.
Ikosi Ketu, Lagos State.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Business Development Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: All CVs should be in Word doc and / or pdf formats