Website Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
Co-creation Hub is Africa’s leading technology innovation ecosystem builder on a mission to accelerate the application of science, technology and social capital for economic prosperity across Africa.
Our mandate is to build a formidable innovation ecosystem with a deeply rooted network, cultivating strategic partnerships and practical industry know-how that can support entrepreneurs and innovators in building thoughtful, relevant and scalable solutions. From our locations in Lagos, Abuja, Ijebu Ode (in Nigeria), Nairobi (Kenya) and Kigali (Rwanda), we have built a vibrant community of over 81,000 people and counting and have supported a portfolio of over 120 early-stage ventures including Lifebank, Ushahidi, Riby, BudgIT, Stutern, Kopo Kopo, Sendy, mFarm, Wecyclers and many more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Center Community Associate
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Contract
- We are recruiting a Center Community Management Associate who will support in activating and engaging the community as well as be responsible for communications related to our programs and activities.
Event Planning & Communication Management:
- Execute and organize events and workshops where students will receive hands-on support and capacity development.
- Organize monthly meetups to incorporate an ownership culture within the community, facilitate sharing and engage all stakeholders.
- Drive traffic to the centre’s website and blog in order to increase brand awareness.
- Updating the website pages in order to ensure the most current information is displayed; and ensuring a good liaison between the website, blog, and social media platforms & Preparing detailed weekly and monthly reports on social media activity.
Community Engagement Strategy Development:
- Develop concept notes and design materials for community engagement meetups
- Communicate meetup details within and outside the university to achieve a high attendance rate of the target stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders within the University to create post-event articles where necessary.
- Bachelors Degree in education, social sciences, public administration, communication, or any related field.
- Having relevant experience in community engagement/management or a similar position is a bonus.
- Knowledge of office software packages (MS Word, Excel).
- Good communications and interpersonal skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical skills; with the ability to retrieve, organize and analyze information from a variety of sources.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills to ensure deadlines are met, with the ability to prioritize workload without close supervision.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.