A fintech company in Lagos is looking for self motivated and driven individuals to join its team of independent sales agents. The Client is a robust payment gateway that allows businesses accept payments from customers using various channels.
To excel in this role, you will be required to search for and acquire customers, develop new leads, inform and educate prospects, and deploy various means to retain customers.
NB: This is a mostly commissions based role so only persons that understands the nature of commissions based arrangements need apply.
– Engage and Onboard new businesses to use the platform to accept payments from its customers in timely manner.
– Develop and maintain good relationships with new and existing customers for the long term.
– Deploy persuasive methods to get new prospects.
– Generate leads and build a pipeline of prospects to close for new business
– Maintain records of sales leads and customer files.
– Educate new and old customers on how products or services can be of benefit to them.
– Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
– Minimum OND qualification.
– Sales experience for digital products
– 2 yrs experience in sales related engagements
– Ability to communicate effectively in both formal and semi-formal situations
– Must have a mobile device to do brief demonstrations on how the product works
– Must be tech-savvy enough to know how to use web and mobile applications
– Commissions plus weekly data and logistics allowance
– Flexible Work Hours
– Eligibility for full time employment with salary and benefits if desired (This will be based on your performance after a stipulated period)
– Healthy Bonuses based on performance.
Target Area: Lagos, Abuja, Enugu, and Port Harcourt (Only applicants who live in these locations should apply).
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.