We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to develop and implement Email Marketing strategies for multiple Brands and manage all aspects (Strategy, Content Creation, scheduling, analytics) of the process.
• Build and grow multiple Email lists / Databases. • Create engaging and proofread copies with clear CTAs which establish and build relationships with prospects and existing Clients.
• Produce and send out periodic (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, as the case requires) Newsletters / Company updates / Offers / for multiple brands through Email & Text Messaging.
• Conduct Market Research to identify Target audiences for each Product / Service line and understand consumer behavior.
• Segment Campaigns for each stage of the customer journey, from brand awareness, and lead generation to conversion and post-sales campaigns (to engage, retain, win back, and regularly update clients).
• Collaborate with the Business Development team in creating and monitoring a range of Lead Generating / Retargeting / Leads Nurturing Campaigns for multiple brands simultaneously, this includes but is not limited to creating Email Templates, Copywriting, and scheduling.
• Analyze Campaigns and produce Weekly / Monthly Reports capturing key metrics (click- through rate, conversion rate, bounce rate, ROI). • Regularly evaluate and optimize campaigns based on reports.
• Integrate all marketing channels (Social Media, SEO, Email, Print & Digital).
• Keep up to date with the latest software and remain competitive.
• Comply with all email best practices and relevant privacy laws.
• Ad Hoc duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Marketing, Communications, or a tech-related field is preferred but not required.
• 3-5 years of cognate experience.
• Thorough understanding of MailChimp and or other marketing automation technology.
• Experience building Email Lists from scratch.
• Highly creative and can think outside the box
• Able to grasp technical and product-related concepts quickly and communicate in a way non-technical people can easily understand.
• Capacity to manage and work in high-stress situations.
• Ability to multitask, manage and independently lead various projects simultaneously.
• Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, prioritize work and meet deadlines.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com