Website Fly Destinations
Copy Writer and Sales Manager (Intern):
* Determine annual/monthly unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends and results.
* Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual/monthly sales quotas, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
* Implement sales programs by developing field sales action plans
* Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
* Write compelling and Converting Sales Advert Copies for all social and digital platforms.
* Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
* Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
* Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
* Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
* Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
* Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
* Provide daily report of field sales success and communicate VOC data to superiors
* Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process
* Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for his/her defined geography and accounts
* Develop, maintain and execute territory plan for sales.
* Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and will document customer interactions
* Prepare reporting as needed
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com