We are looking for a competitive Sales Attendant to help customers identify and purchase the products they desire. Sales Attendant duties include selling, restocking and merchandising. The goal is to provide high-class customer service and to increase the company’s growth and revenue through sales maximization.
- Attending to off-line customers and proper presentation of the company.
- Performs any combination of following duties to provide customer service in self-service store: Aids customers in locating merchandise
- Answers questions from and provides information to the customer about merchandise for sale.
- Obtains merchandise from a stockroom when merchandise is not on the floor.
- Arranges stock on shelves or racks in the sales area.
- Directs or escorts the customer to fitting or dressing rooms or to the cashier.
- Keeps merchandise in order.
- Marks or tickets merchandise.
- Inventories stock.
- Proven working experience in retail sales
- Proficiency in English
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills
- High school degree or an OND
- Must be a male
- Should be within the age range of 20 – 30 years
- Must stay around or in Ipaja
Salary Range: N25,000 – N30,000
Location: Ipaja Lagos
Interested candidate should send their curriculum vitae to email@example.com with the job title as the subject
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org