Website Spades Interiors
An Administration Officer is responsible for providing administrative support to an organization. Some duties include inventory management, organizing company records, roster scheduling, budget and office reporting, invoicing and customer service. A good Administrative Officer often has a strong understanding of business management and industry knowledge to help the marketing and business development of a company.
· Manage office supplies stock and place orders
· Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
· Maintain and update company databases
· Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
· Answer queries by employers and clients
· Update office policies as needed
· Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
· Book meeting rooms as required
· Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
· Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
· Arrange travel and accommodations
· Schedule in-house and external events
· Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
· Solid knowledge of office procedures
· Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
· Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field of study.
· Proficiency in the English Language.
· Excellent Writing Skills
· Excellent Verbal and Communication Skills
Microsoft Suite Proficiency.
Excellent time management and organisational skills
Accuracy and attention to detail
2 Years Plus in Architectural and Design Field.
Preferably an Abuja resident.
A degree Holder
N 60,000.00 – N 80,000.00
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com