Studenthubng is looking for a Business Development Associate to support the Business Development and Sales team to help the company to boost growth and sales. You will conduct market research, develop business strategies, build client relationships and identify new business opportunities.
You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
• Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
• Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Generate leads and cold call prospective customer
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
• Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
• Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet their needs.
• HND/BSc in business administration, marketing, or relevant field
• Proven sales track record
• At least 2 years of work experience as a business development officer
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g., Salesforce)
• Digital marketing skills
• Time management and planning skills
• Good inter-personal skills
Salary: N45,000.00 (To be reviewed after 3 months)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com