An agency sales manager’s primary responsibility is to manage agency channel sales for the company. He/she is responsible for managing agents, training agents and achieving sales targets for the team. Primary job responsibilities of an agency sales manager are sales target achievement and effective team management.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Hire, train and guide staff to meet expected goals.
• Set monthly agency goals and measure results vs. goals.
• Build and maintain strong customer relationship by providing excellent customer service.
• Identify performance improvement areas and provide recommendations.
• Communicate agency performance levels including areas of concern to management.
• Develop action plans for improving agency performance.
• Follow all company and safety guidelines and policies.
• Develop business improvement initiatives based on current market trends and competitors.
• Manage agency operators to achieve company goals and objectives.
• Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Marketing or any other related discipline
• 2-3 years minimum cognate experience preferably in a similar organization
• Excellent digital business orientation and Effective oral and written communication skills
• Relationship building and management skills & Effective business presentation skills
Competencies and Skills Required
• Sales acumen – The candidate should have practical intelligence and ability to handle different sales related situations
• Result Orientation – The candidate should have practical intelligence and ability to handle different sales related situations
• Result Orientation – The candidate should be performance oriented and should give due importance to goal setting, performing and achieving.
• Interpersonal Skills – A good sales manager must have excellent interpersonal skills and should be approachable for his team members
• Ability to work in high pressure environment – Insurance sales is target driven and an agency sales manager must be able to thrive under stress and help his team cope with it too
• Ability to Multitask – The candidate must be able to prioritize and handle multiple work responsibilities simultaneously
• Industry Knowledge – Candidate needs to be well versed with product knowledge and industry trends in order to do consultative selling.
N70,000 -100, 000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com