We are looking to employ a driven and detail-oriented Business Development Officer to identify business growth opportunities, develop and implement strategies to increase company sales. The Business Development Officer’s responsibilities include identifying company products and services that are underperforming, developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and improving existing sales proposals. You should also ensure that the company is able to achieve revenue targets.
To be successful as a Business Development Officer, you should be adept at negotiating business deals and able to make sound decisions that will benefit the company. Ultimately, an exceptional Business Development Officer should have strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, and analytical skills. •
What Your Day to Day Activities Will Be Like
· Identify business opportunities by enlisting quality prospects and evaluating their potentials.
· Sell services by establishing contacts and developing a professional relationship with prospects.
· Servicing and growth of existing accounts within the allotted territory.
· Identify products improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trend, market activities, and competitors.
· Consign shipments from various customers on a daily basis.
· Generate invoices for customers and recovery of all receivables within the management approved credit period.
· Generate periodic reports as may be required by Management.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company.
This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
· Identify business partnership opportunities
· Ability to sell the company to potential clients or investors
· Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand
· Maintain existing business relationship
· Think critically when planning to assure project success
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 2+ years’ prior industry-related business development experience
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
· Focused and goal-oriented.
N50,000 – N80,000 monthly
Interested candidate should send their curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title has the subject of the mail
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com