Candidates will be responsible for managing the promotion and positioning of the company’s products and services, he/she is expected to attract more customers to buy from the company and to raise brand awareness through the creation of marketing campaigns.
Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
Identifying new customers.
Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
Creating and coordinating promotions
Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
Compiling lists describing our organization’s offerings.
Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
Building brand awareness and positioning.
Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
· Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration.
· Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
· Understanding of public relations.
· Advanced communication skills.
· Ability to quickly adapt to change.
· Good knowledge of relevant software
· Will direct the sales of all products from the company.
· Will negotiate contracts with clients and look for new contracts for the company.
· Will work with other managers and Assistant Managers to meet the weekly and monthly targets of all departments
· Will have the primary assignment general sales of company products and manage a small fashion design department as a secondary assignment among others.
· Will ensure that no sale is performed without the knowledge of the marketing manager.
· Dynamic BSC. OR HND Marketing 1-5 year experience.
PAY: N50,000 – 70,000 Monthly
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com