We are looking for multi-skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the position of Product Manager. Product Managers improve customer experiences, generate new product ideas, and outline detailed product strategies, among other duties. Product Managers will need to manage diverse teams spanning engineering and marketing, requiring both a strong technical background and excellent interpersonal skills. The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
• Determining feature requirements.
• Researching customer experiences and demands.
• Improving customer experiences.
• Outlining a detailed product strategy.
• Managing cross-functional teams.
• Managing product road maps and releases.
• Understanding product selling points.
• Identifying and filling product gaps.
• Generating new product ideas.
• Developing product pricing and positioning strategies.
• Working alongside engineering teams.
• Working with PR and marketing teams to manage product launches.
• Acting as a product evangelist and representing the company at public events.
Product Manager Requirements:
• Previous experience in product development or management role.
• Proven product development ability.
• Technical background with experience in software development or web technologies.
• Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good written and verbal communication.
• Exceptional leadership skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com