Uhi Couture is searching for a driven, detail-oriented Content Creator to produce high-quality outputs for our business. The Content Creator will update existing material, generate novel work, and identify new ways to reach consumers. The content creator would focus on appealing to consumers’ interests by creating engaging material.
JOB TYPE: Full – Time (3 days remote, 2 days physical)
REPORT TO: Manager
Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
· Minimum of BSc in related field
· Must be adept Social Media person
· Familiarity with current technologies.
· Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
· Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
· Excellent time management skills
· Proven work experience as a Content Creator
· Portfolio of published articles
· Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. Word Press)
· Excellent writing and editing skills
· An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
· Time-management skills
· Familiarity with SEO
PAY: N 35,000.00
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com