online talent competition
for students and nysc members
registrations now open
how to Register
- All participants must have a UBA NextGen account (click this link to open one online in minutes)
- Only currents students and NYSC members are eligible.
- Individuals/groups who are not students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria (University, College, Polytechnic, Acclaimed-training schools) or NYSC members are not eligible.
- Entries must be audible.
- Entries must be a minimum of 30 seconds.
Entries that have the following features will be nulled.
- Shorter than 30seconds
- Unclear video/audio
- Illegal content
- Harmful words/gestures
- All voters must follow the steps for voting.
- Voters without UBA accounts must open a UBA NextGen account to be eligible to vote.
Voters are not restricted to students of the same tertiary institution. However, voters of the same institution as the participant gather X2 of the vote count, i.e, Non-student vote =1, Student vote =2
- Round selection is based on votes.
- Semi-finals selection is based on votes.
- Winners’ selection is based on votes.
- Participants who attempt to manipulate the voting structure will be disqualified immediately.
- Entries that do not meet the requirements and standards will be disqualified.