Unity Bank - Agent Banking
Provide financial services to customers on behalf of Unity Bank in your community (serving as an agent under STUDENTHUBNG)
- Introduce the platform to residents and businesses around you
- Build relationships and facilitate agency banking
- Conduct and facilitate authorized financial services as listed:
- Account Opening
- BVN Enrolment
- Funds Deposits
- Cash Withdrawals
- Fund Transfer
- Bill Payments
- Airtime Vending
Unity Bank: Agency Banking
Agency Banking solution of Unity Bank Limited. The bank is providing convenient and easy access to banking services through partnerships with existing retail outlets as Agents.
Are you interested in becoming an Agent?
Who can be an Agent?
Agents can be any of the following:
- Registered Businesses: The Corporates such as Limited liability companies, Sole Proprietorship, Partnerships, Cooperative Societies, Institutions with large retail chain/distribution network, Petrol Filling Stations and Dealers in FMCG
- Unregistered Businesses: Individuals e.g. Supermarkets, Retail outlets, Distributors of mobile network operators, Business centers, boutiques, provision shops, sport viewing centers and so on.
- Financial remuneration
- Transactions and Fees are processed real-time.
- Instant settlement of funds to your account
- Increased customer traffic
- An avenue to earn additional income
- Provision of value added services
- Improved status in the community through brand affiliation with the Bank
- Valid means of identification: Drivers License, National Identity Card, International Passport or Voters card.
- Utility Bill (Not less than three (3) months from time of presentment)
- A recent passport photograph
Commission based per transaction
Follow the following steps to join the project
Complete your registration form
An agent will come to your location to complete the onboarding and KYC requirements
Complete your orientation and training, receive your POS device and start transacting!
- An Agent is an entity that is engaged by a financial/non-financial institution to provide specific financial services on its behalf using the Agent’s premises.
- Agents are convenient service points near where customers live and work.
The following are the requirements to be an Agent:
- Registered or unregistered (individual) primary business
- Primary business must have been in existence for the past 12months
- A physical location for the primary business
- Must have adequate and secure premises.
- A clean criminal record.
Agents can carry out the following services:
- Token Withdrawal
- Card Withdrawal (Other Banks)
- Inter and Intra Bank Funds Transfer
- Bills Payment
- Airtime Top-up
- Account Opening
- Account balance inquiry
- BVN Enrolment
- Additional income from carrying out Agent Banking services
- Branding support from the bank and adequate advertisement to drive footfall to his/her location.
- Agent will become more credible and trust worthy in the community.
- Expanded service offerings and the opportunity to develop deeper relationships with new and existing customers
- Increased demand for Agents primary business services.
Agents have 2 channels for carrying out transactions:
- Mobile APP
- Point of Sale(POS) terminal
Yes, a holistic package has been designed to cover both cash at hand and terminal insurance for Agents.